Spoofax 2.5.8 includes several bugfixes and improvements.
- The Java version of sdf2table is now slightly faster and takes up less peak memory due to improvements in writing away the parsetable to file.
- The old (Aster based) version of make-permissive (to add error recovery to your grammar) used to be called in a way that create a small memory leak, which would compound over time with subsequent builds. This is has now been fixed. The old version of make-permissive is only in effect if you use
sdf2table: cin your
- Add two experimental variants to the JSGLR2 parser:
- Add Unicode support to the JSGLR1 and JSGLR2 parsers. The meta-languages themselves do not support Unicode yet, because they are bootstrapped with and old version of SDF3. However, other languages built with Spoofax can use Unicode.
- Add logging to the JSGLR2 parser. Configure by setting
TermFactoryfor building Stratego terms now supports a builder for lists that creates an arraylist-like structure instead of the standard linkedlist-like structure. This is typically more efficient for building stratego list terms in Java.
org.spoofax.terms.util.TermUtilsclass with functions for working with terms. This replaces the equivalent (now deprecated) functions in
- Improve error message location when scopes are used as term indices.
- Dropped support for polymorphism, which was unsound.
- Small improvements to solver performance.
- Add support for external calls for language with Stratego JAR compilation.
- Ability to automatically generate Statix signatures from SDF3 specifications.
- Add support for importing other modules in Statix specifications.
- Add support for custom messages, and a
tryconstruct for warnings and notes.
- Add support for adding multiple values to AST properties.
- Improve disunification support in the solver.
- Extend reserved keywords to fix parsing problems.
- Several smaller bugfixes.
- Fixed several issues with files not being released properly, causing file I/O errors on Windows.
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- Windows 32-bits, embedded JRE
- Windows 64-bits, embedded JRE
- Linux 32-bits, embedded JRE
- Linux 64-bits, embedded JRE
- macOS, embedded JRE
Without embedded JRE:
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact: