Spoofax 2.5.5 is a minor bugfix release. There are a few incompatiable changes in Statix, which are described in the migration guide.
- Do not throw away error messages in unchanged files if other files changed, when using constraint analyzer.
- Add missing location information on sublists.
- Improve speed of normalization.
- Add AST properties and editor reference resolution.
- Regular expression and label order are direct parameters to queries. It is not possible anymore to pass an arbitary predicate there.
- Special path constraints are removed in favour of concrete path terms that can be matched as terms.
- Functional constraints can only have a single output.
- Namespace based resolution short-hands must contain a occurrence literal, and explicit resolution policies.
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- Windows 32-bits, embedded JRE
- Windows 64-bits, embedded JRE
- Linux 32-bits, embedded JRE
- Linux 64-bits, embedded JRE
- macOS, embedded JRE
Without embedded JRE:
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact: