Spoofax 2.5.15 contains a couple of small improvements and bug fixes, and supports the old SDF2-based parse table generator on macOS Catalina (10.15) and above.
See the corresponding migration guide for migrating from Spoofax 2.5.14 to Spoofax 2.5.15.
- On macOS, Spoofax temporarily requires Docker
coreutilswhen building Spoofax on macOS Catalina, Big Sur, or newer. (This is only when you build Spoofax yourself instead of downloading it for this website, it does not influence building Spoofax projects.)
- Fixed tree indexes in layout constraints/declarations to make them 0-based.
- The generate namespaced grammar option will now generate the namespaced grammar
src-gen. This feature can also be set to generate the grammar automatically similar to other extractions of the grammar like Stratego signatures. See the documentation for more information. Sadly, due to a bug in the changes for automatic generation, a build in Eclipse of a language project with namespaced grammar will work, but the build of that project with Maven will not work.
- Fixed origin tracking in Statix injection explication for new projects that caused the top-level term of an AST to be missing when a Stratego strategy is applied to an analyzed AST in an SPT test.
- Add a menu action to view the scope graph resulting from Statix analysis.
- Deprecate namespaces, occurrences and query sugar.
- Fix bug in evaluation of
- Improvements to memory usage and runtime of the solver.
- Improve rule overlap handling: consider variables already bound to the left more specific than concrete patterns, to keep with left-to-right specificity.
- Add configuration settings to control trace length and term depth in error messages.
- The previously advertised incremental compiler was considered too slow and attempts to make it faster made it less stable. It is currently not recommended for general use, while we develop a new version. The documentation on how to use contains a similar warning now.
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- Windows 32-bits, embedded JRE
- Windows 64-bits, embedded JRE
- Linux 64-bits, embedded JRE
- macOS, embedded JRE
Without embedded JRE:
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact: