This page is a stub for the release notes of Spoofax 2.2.0. Please write down your changes to the development version, so that we can quickly release Spoofax 2.2.0 when it is ready.
See the corresponding migration guide for migrating from Spoofax 2.1 to Spoofax 2.2.
- The deprecated libraries and files from Spoofax 2.1.0 have been removed. If you have not done so yet, follow the Spoofax 2.1.0 migration guide to migrate your project to the new Spoofax library.
- Fixes the path and project path that are passed to the editor hover strategy.
- Introduces a new solver implementation with improved performance.
- Introduces separate signature sections for constructors, relations, and functions.
- Deprecates the types signature, which will be removed in the next release.
- Fix several origin tracking issues related to section markers.