Spoofax 2.5.3 is a minor release with bugfixes, performance improvements, and new small and/or experimental features.
- Added support for getting the selected term in Stratego builders/transformations. In the builder tuple
(node, _, ast, path, projectPath), the first term (
node) is now the selected term when a builder is executed in the context of an editor with a selection. The term is selected by finding the outermost term that has an origin that fits in the selection.
- Fixed a bug that prevented source transformations from being run if context or analysis were missing.
- Changed constraint analyzer to support more multi-file scenarios.
- Added an incremental variant of the JSGLR2 parser (experimental).
- Improved preformance of AST resolution lookups.
- Fixed bugs and improved performance.
- Added a lifecycle mapping that adds a Spoofax nature to an imported spoofax-project.
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- Windows 32-bits, embedded JRE
- Windows 64-bits, embedded JRE
- Linux 32-bits, embedded JRE
- Linux 64-bits, embedded JRE
- macOS, embedded JRE
Without embedded JRE:
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact: