These are the release notes for Spoofax vNext.
See the corresponding migration guide for migrating from Spoofax vPrev to Spoofax vNext.
- Make ArithTest Serializable
- Integrate the Incremental Solver in Spoofax.
- Fix issue where edges were closed twice in incremental solver when having debug log enabled.
- Deprecate the concurrent property in favor of the mode (for language projects) or modes (for example projects) properties.
- Allow singleton properties to be set to the same value multiple times.
- Reduce number of cascading messages (can be disabled using runtime.statix.suppress-cascading-errors: false).
- Show delay reasons and prevented completions on messages for unsolved constraints.
- Add eq(term) lambda sugar.
- Add runtime.statix.test-log option to show Statix test logging in the console.
- Fix bug where solver with return-on-first-error enabled would also return if the first failing constraint had a non-error message kind.