Spoofax 2.5.16 contains a couple of small improvements and bug fixes.
- This release fixes the bug with the automatic generation of namespaced grammars, which was introduced in the previous release.
stc-get-ast-refrule to the Stratego API, which can be used to query
- The Stratego primitives now issue console warnings when invalid labels or properties are used.
- Fixed a bug where
stx-get-scopegraph-datawould return unification variables instead of their values.
- Changed the default data order to
true, to make queries where only a label order is provided apply shadowing as expected.
- Added a menu option to execute tests with the concurrent solver
- Fixed a completeness bug in the traditional solver when executing queries in dataWf or dataLeq predicates.
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- Windows 32-bits, embedded JRE
- Windows 64-bits, embedded JRE
- Linux 64-bits, embedded JRE
- macOS, embedded JRE
Without embedded JRE:
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact: