Interface for a language service that creates and destroys languages, maps names to active languages, and provides an observable of language changes. A language is active if it has the highest version, and highest loading date.
Adds language component created from given configuration object, and return the created component.
- config – Request object to process.
- IllegalStateException – When a component with a different id has already been created at given component’s location.
create(LanguageIdentifier identifier, FileObject location, Iterable<LanguageContributionIdentifier> contribs, ILanguageComponentConfig config)¶
Creates a request object with given identifier and location, contributing to given language implementation identifiers. Returns a request object where facets can be added before passing it to
- identifier – Identifier of the component to create.
- location – Location of the component to create.
- contribs – Identifiers of language implementations that the component should contribute to.
- config – Configuration of the component to create.
Creation request object, when passed to
add(ComponentCreationConfig)actually adds the language.